1. Advocate for public education.
2. Ensure all IPS students receive the quality education they deserve by supporting the IPS Racial Equity Policy to eliminate opportunity gaps determined by race and ethnicity.
3. Support IPS teachers and staff by ensuring competitive salaries, professional development opportunities, and sufficient preparation time.
4. Strengthen engagement and increase transparency between the district, schools, families and neighborhoods.
5. Stabilize IPS’s long-term financial outlook through fiscal stewardship and creative solutions.
Indianapolis Public Schools has the potential to be the best public school system in our state. With the right priorities, we can make this vision a reality.